Children Language Pathologist
Visit VIAMED Center and ask our Speech and Language Pathologist why your 2-year old or 3-year old child
- does not: babble, use sentences made of 2 or 3 words, repeat the words you say and make sound when playing;
- does not want to listen when a you read to them;
- does not like to play in learning games and learn new things;
- does not communicate with other children;
- often grizzle and disobey;
- you have interaction problems in everyday life;
- does not develop self-care skills (eat by themselves or use pottie);
- does not do simple requests and listen to you.
We are looking forward to seeing you in VIAMED!
Speech and Language Pathologist will:
- evaluate a child’s speech development;
- evaluate a child’s cognitive development and level of understanding of direct address (in 1-3-year old children);
- help to establish parent-child relations necessary for interaction and learning;
- help to cope with speech delay in children of early age;
- correct pronunciation and articulation problems, gaps in grammar and vocabulary and problems with continuous speaking in preschool children;
- consult parent on homeschooling;
- testing of children before starting kindergartens and schools.
A speech and language pathologist provides individual trainings to the children with:
- speech delay;
- dysarthria, dyslalia;
- general speech underdevelopment
- expressive language disorder.
We use an individual approach to each child!